Agenda NAST AGM 2018
- Committee members Reports
- Election of Officers
- Chair – Dave Smart
- Vice Chair/ Gas Rep. – Robbie Dobbie
- Membership Secretary/Finance – Yvonne Mott
- Technical Advisor – Leo Lester
- Merchandise/ET Rep. – Peter Harrison
The current holders are prepared to continue in 2018
Following awaiting news of the future of SCR
- Championship Race Dates 2018
- ‘SuperTwins Challenge Cup Series’ Gamblers style races to be held on the Saturday of RWYB weekends at SCR as a replacement for the missing rounds this season (open to any ‘bike rider – not just twins).
- NAST track-side banner at SCR to be reinstated, lane sponsor.
- Discussion points raised by members – TBA
Items to discuss so far from Chairman:-
Run SuperTwins ET in ACU ETBike and highest placed twin takes the SuperTwins cup, same as before .
Q. Someone to do points for SuperTwins website after the meeting to keep the website up to date?
Q. How do we get the information supplied?
Q. Someone to do report for website?
If the track at Shakey stays open?
Q. Run SuperTwins challenge over however many RWYBs there are?
Q .Increase prize fund this year to £500 winner £250 runner up?
Q. Club to supply trophies?
Challenge to be run in the same format as last year.
If by some miracle the track is open for some of the season, how about the club putting money behind the bar on the last meeting for all the Shakey workers and all paid up members of the twins to make the last night a real night to remember? details to be discussed.
What if Shakey is closed altogether?
Q. Is it just stay as it is and be in single figure members next year?
Q. Do we put the club on hold for a year and see if new track becomes available for the twins to run events at?
Q. Do we close the club?
Q. If we close the club what do we do with the funds that remain?
Q. What sort of future do the members want for the club?
For Challenge Cup
Q. Prize fund to 3rd and 4th place?
If racing at SCR – Sponsor lane?
Open web-site to ET Bike?
NAST 25th Anniversary?